Is confirmed, Groupon raises 950$ millions.
Group buying site Groupon has confirmed earlier rumors that it has raised $950 million in a recent round of financing, a little more than a month after it rejected a $6 billion acquisition offer from Google.
Who will be the number 1 tool in 2011? Facebook? Twitter? Wrong.
Before that tools, blogging will be the first social media tool for marketers. Of course they will use facebook and twitter but blog will be the first tool of 2011. And is about corporate blog not personal blog.
Be careful when you share things on your social media account, and never share the next 5 things:
1. Anything you don’t want to share with other.
2. Your passwords or passwords information.
3. Your address and phone number, and sometime e-mail address.
4. Company informations, can be used by competitors.
5. Pictures of you in strange situations, naked, drunk or other pictures.
152 millions blogs
500+ millions users on Facebook. 900 millions page-views
200+ millions users Twitter
85 millions profiles on Linkedin
2 billions videoclips on Youtube who are viewed per day.
40 millions users on Flickr
10 millions users on StumbleUpon
23 millions visitors on Digg
45 millions visitors per month at SlideShare